Image: Konevi, Pixabay
Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously,
and he will give you everything you need
(Matthew 6:33; NLT).
1. God gives us
Everything we have –
2. Not all we want,
But all we need.
3. He satisfies us,
Day by day,
4. With sun, and rain;
With crops, and seed.
5. He sends his Son
To light our path.
6. He gives us birth, and life,
7. He hears, and answers,
When we pray,
8. And welcomes home our souls,
1. Everything we have has come from you (1 Chronicles 29:14; NLT).
2. He will give you everything you need (Matthew 6:33; NLT).
3. He satisfies every need (Acts 17:25; NLT).
4. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous (Matthew 5:45; NIV).
They cause the grain to grow, producing seed for the farmer and bread for the hungry (Isaiah 55:10; NLT).
5. God sent his Son into the world not to judge the world, but to save the world through him (John 3:17; NLT).
I am the light of the world (John 8:12; NLT).
6. You clothed me with skin and flesh, and you knit my bones and sinews together (Job 10:11; NLT).
You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body, and knit me together in my mother’s womb (Psalm 139:13; NLT).
He himself gives everyone life and breath (Acts 17:25; NIV).
7. The Lord hears his people when they call to him for help (Psalm 34:17; NLT).
I call out to the Lord, and he answers me from his holy mountain (Psalm 3:4; NIV).
8. The dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).
You will not leave my soul among the dead (Psalm 16:10; NLT).
While he was still a long way off, his father saw him coming. Filled with love and compassion, he ran to his son, embraced him, and kissed him (Luke 15:20; NLT).