Image: Mareks Steins, Unsplash
We walk by faith, not by sight
(2 Corinthians 5:7; NKJV).
1. When we cannot walk by faith,
The Lord is with us:
We are safe.
2. When we cannot see his light,
Jesus guides us
Through the night.
3. When we cannot praise, or pray,
His Spirit pleads for us
4. And even when we lose all trust,
He’s still holding fast
Your strong right hand holds me securely
(Psalm 63:8; NLT).
1. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me (Psalm 16:8; NLT).
You alone, O Lord, will keep me safe (Psalm 4:8; NLT).
2. If you are walking in darkness, without a ray of light, trust in the Lord and rely on your God (Isaiah 50:10; NLT).
I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life (John 8:12; NLT).
3. The Spirit helps us in our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with sighs too deep for words (Romans 8:26; RSV).
4. My God, my God, why have you abandoned me? (Psalm 22:1; NLT).
Your strong right hand holds me securely (Psalm 63:8; NLT).