Image: BUMIPUTRA, Pixabay
Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.
If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me and the light become night around me,” even the darkness will not be dark to you; the night will shine like the day, for darkness is as light to you (Psalm 139:7-12; NIV).
1. Remember God’s presence –
He’s here day and night.
2. Practice his presence,
And live in his light.
3. Stand in his presence,
And gaze on his face.
4. Walk in his presence,
And trust in his grace.
1. If you obey my decrees and commands, as my servant David did, then I will always be with you (1 Kings 11:38; NLT).
Be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age (Matthew 28:20; NLT).
2. The godly will live in your presence (Psalm 140:13; NLT).
He has enabled you to share in the inheritance that belongs to his people, who live in the light (Colossians 1:12; NLT).
3. Stand in silence in the presence of the Sovereign Lord (Zephaniah 1:7; NLT).
When I awake, I will see you face to face and be satisfied (Psalm 17:15; NLT).
4. I walk in the Lord’s presence as I live here on earth! (Psalm 116:9; NLT).
Trust in God, and trust also in me (John 14;1; NLT).
Let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most (Hebrews 4:16; NLT).