Image: Fotoshop Tofs, Pixabay
You give me every breath I take;
This precious world,
And everything you make.
2. You give me food and water,
All I need;
Your only Son –
His life and death, my creed.
You give me faith, and hope, and prayer;
Your light, your truth;
Your peace beyond compare.
4. You even give your Spirit,
And best of all, Lord God,
You give me love.
1. He himself gives life and breath to everything (Acts 17:25; NLT).
I am the Lord, who made all things (Isaiah 44:24; NLT).
God saw that it was good (Genesis 1:10; NLT).
2. He satisfies every need (Acts 17:25; NLT).
God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16; NLT).
3. It is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8; NIV).
Jesus Christ […] gives us hope (1 Timothy 1:1; NLT).
The one who is the true light, who gives light to everyone, was coming into the world (John 1:9; NLT).
I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give (John 14:27; NLT).
4. Each of you must repent and turn to God, and be baptised in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. Then you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38; NLT).
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).