The Lord is King forever and ever!
(Psalm 10:16; NLT).
1. The Lord is King of heaven and earth,
Yet stoops to offer us his love.
2. His Son is here, in everyone,
Ready to teach us what is good.
3. His Holy Spirit waits in all
To heal in flesh, mind, heart, and soul.
4. He longs for us to turn to him;
His one desire: to make us whole.
His hands make whole
(Job 5;18; NHEB).
1. O Lord, God of our ancestors, you alone are the God who is in heaven. You are ruler of all the kingdoms of the earth (2 Chronicles 20:6; NLT).
He stoops to look down on heaven and on earth (Psalm 113:6; NLT).
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
2. Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
Don’t copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect (Romans 12:2; NLT).
3. Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19; NLT).
The Lord must wait for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion (Isaiah 30:18; NLT).
Think of it – the Lord is ready to heal me! (Isaiah 38:20; NLT).
4. The Lord longs to be gracious to you (Isaiah 30:18; NIV).