There is …one God and Father,
who is over all, and in all, and living through all.
(Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
1. May I see you, Lord, in all;
May they glimpse you in me.
2. May I hear you, Lord, in all;
May they sense you in me.
3. May I serve you, Lord, in all;
May they find you in me.
4. May I love you, Lord, in all;
May they know you in me.
Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them.
(Romans 12:9; NLT).
1. Put on your new nature, and be renewed as you learn to know your Creator and become like him (Colossians 3:10; NLT).
2. God speaks again and again, though people do not recognise it (Job 33:14; NLT).
Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
The Holy Spirit will teach you at that moment what you must say (Luke 12:11-12;
3. Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all (Mark 9:35; NIV).
Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me (Matthew 25:40; NIV).
4. You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind (Luke 10:27; NLT).
The Lord – who is the Spirit – makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image (2 Corinthians 3:18; NLT).
Then their eyes were opened and they knew him (Luke 24:31; NKJV).
You are the temple of the living God (2 Corinthians 6:16; NLT).