I trust in you, Lord; I say, “You are my God.”
My times are in your hands.
(Psalm 31:14-15; NIV).
1. Before you form us all,
Our souls are in your hands,
2. And as you give us birth, Lord,
You keep us in your hands.
3. While we live in exile,
You bear us in your hands,
4. And, when we are dying,
You hold us in your hands.
5. Then, beyond our death, Lord,
We never leave your hands,
6. So, no matter what we face,
We’re always in your hands.
Whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.
(Romans 14:8; NIV).
1. I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb (Jeremiah 1:5; NLT).
2. The life of every living creature and the spirit in every human body are in his hands (Job 12:10; GWT).
3. In all their affliction He was afflicted, and the Angel of His Presence saved them; in His love and in His pity He redeemed them; and He bore them and carried them (Isaiah 63:9; NKJV).
My future is in your hands (Psalm 31:15; NLT).
4. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me (Psalm 23:4; KJV).
Father, I entrust my spirit into your hands (Luke 23:46; NLT).
5. The dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).
6. I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow – not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below – indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:38-9; NLT).