Trust in God (John 14;1; NLT).
1. Trust in God, whatever happens:
He will always bring you through.
2. Trust in God, whatever happens:
He will do what’s best for you.
3. Trust in God, whatever happens:
He ensures your long-term good.
4. Trust in God, whatever happens:
Praising his unfailing love.
Then he fell to the ground in worship and said: “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked I will depart. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised.”
(Job 1:20-21; NIV).
1. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me (Psalm 23:4; KJV).
2. I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11; NLT).
3. We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose (Romans 8:28; NIV).
4. Though he brings grief, he will show compassion, so great is his unfailing love (Lamentations 3:32; NIV).