We take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.
(2 Corinthians 10:5; NIV).
1. May I share each thought with you,
Until we’re of one mind;
2. May my speech become like yours:
Patient; honest; kind;
3. May my deeds be full of love, like yours,
Till we are one,
4. Then it will be no longer I who lives,
But you, God’s only Son.
It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me.
(Galatians 2:20; NLT).
1. Take care lest there be an unworthy thought in your heart (Deuteronomy 15:9; ESV).
2. We will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ (Ephesians 4:15; NLT).
3. Do everything with love (1 Corinthians 16:13-14; NLT).
For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ and become one with him (Philippians 3:8; NLT).
4. The Lord – who is the Spirit – makes us more and more like him as we are changed into his glorious image (2 Corinthians 3:18; NLT).
We will be like him. (1 John 3:2; NLT).