Pray constantly (1 Thessalonians 5:17; NIV).
1. As I talk with you each day,
I’m only telling you
Things you already know.
2. And, though you hear each word I say,
You also perceive my hidden thoughts,
And how I really feel.
3. So, may I be honest when I pray:
Speaking the truth in love,
Just like your Son.
We will speak the truth in love,
growing in every way more and more like Christ.
(Ephesians 4:15; NLT).
1. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely (Psalm 139:4; NIV).
2. You, Lord, know my folly; my guilt is not hidden from you (Psalm 69:5; NIV).
The Lord looks at the heart (1 Samuel 16:7; NIV).
God is greater than our feelings, and he knows everything (1 John 3:20; NLT).
3. You desire honesty from the womb (Psalm 51:6; NLT).
2 thoughts on “You already know”
It beggars belief at how often we stick our heads in the sand, trying to hide from God despite knowing that He sees everything!
You are SO right! XXXXX