We are not presenting our pleas before you based on any merits of our own,
but based on your great compassion.
(Daniel 9:18; NASB).
1. I only have one merit, Lord:
I love you.
2. My only saving grace:
I serve your Son.
3. My only claim to worth:
I share your Spirit –
4. My Lord, my God, my All:
1. I am nothing (Job 40:4; NLT).
I love you, Lord (Psalm 18:1; NLT).
You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind (Luke 10:27; NLT).
2. I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ and become one with him (Philippians 3:9; NLT).
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength to do his work. He considered me trustworthy and appointed me to serve him (1 Timothy 1:12; NLT).
3. Some of us are Jews, some are Gentiles, some are slaves, and some are free. But we have all been baptised into one body by one Spirit, and we all share the same Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:13; NLT).
4. “My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed (John 20:28; NLT).
God will be all in all (1 Corinthians 15:28; NLT).
Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19; NLT).
The Lord our God is one (Mark 12:29; NIV).