I am leaving you with a gift – peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid (John 14:27; NLT).
1. This is your promised peace, Lord God;
This is the place to be.
I wouldn’t miss out for all the world:
This is the place for me.
2. This is your shrine; your resting-place;
I am your devotee,
Sitting with others in silence, Lord,
Knowing you hear each plea.
3. We are your flesh; your beating heart;
You are the door; the key.
Gazing on you, Lord, we are one
With each other, with all, and with Thee.
For his sake I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ and become one with him (Philippians 3:9; NLT).
1. Anna, a prophet, was also there in the Temple. She was the daughter of Phanuel from the tribe of Asher, and she was very old. Her husband died when they had been married only seven years. Then she lived as a widow to the age of eighty-four. She never left the Temple but stayed there day and night, worshipping God with fasting and prayer (Luke 2:36-7; NLT)
“Son,” his mother said to him, “why have you done this to us? Your father and I have been frantic, searching for you everywhere.” “But why did you need to search?” he asked. “Didn’t you know that I must be in my Father’s house?” (Luke 2:48-9; NLT).
Let me live forever in your sanctuary, safe beneath the shelter of your wings (Psalm 61:4; NLT).
2. The Lord is in his holy temple; let all the earth keep silence before him (Habakkuk 2:20; NRSV).
Be silent before the Sovereign Lord (Zephaniah 1:7; NIV).
I love the Lord, because he hears my voice and my pleas (Psalm 116:1; NASB20).
3. All of you together are Christ’s body, and each of you is a part of it (1 Corinthians 12:27; NLT).
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture (John 10:9; KJV).
This is the message from the one who is holy and true, the one who has the key of David. What he opens, no one can close (Revelation 3:7; NLT).
You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life (Deuteronomy 30:20; NLT).
I have seen you in your sanctuary and gazed upon your power and glory (Psalm 63:2; NLT).
I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one (John 17:22; NLT).
Whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17; NIV).
You are all one in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:28; NLT).