The Lord is full of tenderness and mercy (James 5:11; NLT).
1. Close your eyes to seek Christ’s face:
Full of mercy, light and grace.
2. Lift your gaze to catch his smile:
He won’t censure or revile.
3. Look at him, and watch his love
Pouring down from heaven above.
4. Talk with Christ; ask him to heal:
He will know just how you feel.
5. Your faith, your doubts, your hopes, your fears,
Your suffering throughout the years –
6. He sees, and knows, and shares them all:
Each loss, each pain, each grief, each fall.
7. He sees, and knows, and shares each one:
Our Lord, who died for us – God’s Son.
8. At last, receive his healing touch:
Rejoice! He loves you very much.
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
1. I will see you face to face (Psalm 17:15; NLT).
2. The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. He will not always accuse, nor will he harbour his anger forever; he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities (Psalm 103:8-10; NIV).
3. No power in the sky above or in the earth below – indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:39; NLT).
4. I love the Lord because he hears my voice (Psalm 116:1; NLT).
5. This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all the same testings we do (Hebrews 4:15; NLT).
6. O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me (Psalm 139:1; NLT).
7. In all their suffering he also suffered (Isaiah 63:9; NLT).
God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were sinners (Romans 5:8; NLT).
8. I am the Lord, who heals you (Exodus 15:27; NIV).