Repent and turn to me again (Revelation 3:3; NLT).
1. I’m sorry, Lord,
For all my sins.
Forgive me –
Let me try again
2. To think, and speak, and act
So I will cause
3. Lord, you live
Please heal me –
Then I’ll start again,
All my selfishness,
Till you, alone,
He must become greater and greater, and I must become less and less
(John 3:30; NLT).
I am nothing (Genesis 18:27; NIV).
1. Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions. Wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. For I know my transgressions, and my sin is always before me (Psalm 51:1-3; NIV).
2. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love (Galatians 5:6; NIV).
We take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ (2 Corinthians 10:5; NIV).
We will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ (Ephesians 4:15; NLT).
Do everything with love (1 Corinthians 16:14; NLT).
3. Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
Have mercy on me, Lord; heal me, for I have sinned against you (Psalm 41:4; NIV).
4. I have discarded everything else, counting it all as garbage, so that I could gain Christ and become one with him (Philippians 3:8-9; NLT).
If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross daily, and follow me (Luke 9:23; NLT).
Christ is all that matters (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
4 thoughts on “I’m sorry, Lord”
May I repent as often as I breathe each day, that I may serve God faithfully, Amen. 🙏
I have to second this, sadly XXXXX
We fall down.
And, by the grace of God, we get up.
The truest worship is repentance.
Amen, David XXXXXXX