1. I’m searching, Lord, for perfect bread,
For perfect water; perfect wine.
2. I’m searching, Lord, for perfect truth,
For perfect hope, and light, and love.
3. I’m searching, Lord, for perfect peace,
For perfect freedom from all sin.
4. I’m searching for the perfect way
And finding you, Lord God, within.
…and you will find (Matthew 7:7; HCSB).
Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us
(Colossians 3:11; NLT).
1. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. Anyone who eats this bread will live forever, and this bread, which I will offer so the world may live, is my flesh (John 6:51; NLT).
If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water (John 4:10; NLT).
He took the cup of wine after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant between God and his people – an agreement confirmed with my blood. Do this to remember me as often as you drink it” (1 Corinthians 11:25; NLT).
2. The Spirit is truth (1 John 5:6; NKJV).
I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit (Romans 15:13; NLT).
I am the light of the world (John 8:12; NLT).
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
3. You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you (Isaiah 26:3; NLT).
Now you are free from your slavery to sin (Romans 6:18; NLT).
4. Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6; NLT).