Didn’t one God create us?
Why then do we act treacherously against one another?
(Malachi 2:10; NIV).
There is neither Jew nor Gentile,
neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female…
1. There is neither Jew nor Gentile,
Male nor Female,
Slave nor Free.
2. There is neither Black nor White,
Kin nor Stranger,
You nor Me.
3. There is neither Saint nor Sinner,
4. There is neither East nor West,
Creed nor Dogma,
Church nor State.
5. There is neither Friend nor Foe
Nor Us, nor Them –
6. For All are one in Christ:
Our Mother, Father, Spirit, Soul.
…for you are all one in Christ Jesus
(Galatians 3:28; NIV).
In every nation he accepts those who fear him
and do what is right (Acts 10:34-5; NLT).
Now we see things imperfectly, like puzzling reflections in a mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely
(1 Corinthians 13:12; NLT).
2. Love your neighbour as yourself (James 2:8; NLT).
Love ye therefore the stranger (Deuteronomy 10:19; KJV).
3. He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
Do not judge others, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn others, or it will all come back against you. Forgive others, and you will be forgiven (Luke 6:37; NLT).
4. All the world from east to west will know there is no other God (Isaiah 45:6; NLT).
In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his resting place will be glorious (Isaiah 11:10; NIV).
5. Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you (Luke 6:27-8; NIV).
You, too, must show love to foreigners (Deuteronomy 10:19; NLT).
Let my refugees stay with you (Isaiah 16:4; CSB).
6. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd (John 10:16; NIV).
The Almighty …blesses you with blessings of the skies above, blessings of the deep springs below, blessings of the breast and the womb (Genesis 49:25; NIV).
You, Lord, are our Father (Isaiah 63:16; CSB).
As truly as God is our Father, so truly is God our Mother (Revelations of Divine Love, Chapter 59, Julian of Norwich).
Your immortal spirit is in every one of them (Wisdom of Solomon 12:1; GNTA).
The Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul (Genesis 2:7; KJV).
Let all the people say, “Amen” (Psalm 106:48; NLT).