Image: 5hashank, Pixabay
Whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit
(1 Corinthians 6:17; NIV).
1. When I must die,
My soul will not have far to fly.
2. You live in me; I live in you –
There’s nothing I will need to do
3. But leave this body, and its pain,
To step into your arms again.
4. Then, Father, we will re-combine,
For I am yours, and you are mine.
5. Yes, Father, we will re-unite
Forever, in your glorious light.
Into your hands I commit my spirit
(Psalm 31:5; NIV).
1. Though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me (Psalm 23:4; KJV).
2. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them (1 John 4:16; NLT).
3. The dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).
He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever ( Revelation 21:3-4; NLT).
The eternal God is your refuge, and his everlasting arms are under you (Deuteronomy 33:27; NLT).
I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb (Jeremiah 1:5; NLT).
4. While he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him (Luke 15:20; NIV).
My beloved is mine and I am his (Song of Songs 2:16; NIV).
5. I will live in the house of the Lord forever (Psalm 23:6; NLT).
The city has no need of sun or moon, for the glory of God illuminates the city, and the Lamb is its light (Revelation 21:23; NLT).