Image: Vaishakh Pillai, Unsplash
The Lord – who is the Spirit –
makes us more and more like him
as we are changed into his glorious image
(2 Corinthians 3:18; NLT).
You know how worn I am:
Give me your mind,
So I can pray.
You know how blind I am:
Give me your eyes,
To see the way.
You know how weak I am:
Give me your strength,
So I may care.
You know how cold I am:
Give me your heart,
To love, and share.
You know how spent I am:
Give me your soul,
So I can feel.
You know how sick I am:
Give me your hands,
So I may heal.
1. Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus (Philippians 2:5; NKJV).
We have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16; NLT).
2. When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven (John 17:1; RSV).
3. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless (Isaiah 40:29; NLT).
Those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles (Isaiah 40:31; NLT).
4. I will give you a new heart…
5. …and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh (Ezekiel 36:26; NIV).
I have spent my strength for nothing and to no purpose. Yet I leave it all in the Lord’s hand (Isaiah 49:4; NLT).
6. Heal the sick, and tell them, “The Kingdom of God is near you now” (Luke 10:9; NLT).