Image: jplenio, Pixabay
1. Who knows what I will see
And hear today?
2. Who knows what tests I’ll meet
Along my way?
3. Who knows what joys or sorrows
Will draw near?
4. Who knows when death will come?
Yet I’ll not fear!
5. Who knows what I will think,
Or say, or do?
6. Who knows all those I’ll meet,
And loves them, too?
7. Who knows what bliss or pain
This day will bring?
8. Who knows when death will come?
None but my King!
1. Keep watch! For you do not know the day or hour of my return (Matthew 25:13; NLT).
2. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul (Deuteronomy 13:3; NIV).
3. Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble? (Job 2:10; NIV).
I am the one who wounds and heals (Deuteronomy 32:39; NLT).
4. I am an old man and don’t know the day of my death (Genesis 27:2; NIV).
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me (Psalm 23:4; KJV).
5. Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord, know it completely (Psalm 139:4; NIV).
You, Lord, know my folly; my guilt is not hidden from you (Psalm 69:5; NIV).
6. Love the stranger (Deuteronomy 10:19; NKJV).
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
7. The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised (Job 1:21; NIV).
8. No one knows the day or the hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows (Mark13:32; NLT).
There is no God but me, a righteous God and Saviour. There is none but me (Isaiah 45:21; NLT).
God [is] the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings (1 Timothy 6:15; NIV).