Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of Hosts;
the whole earth is full of his glory
(Isaiah 6:3; NKJV).
1. All we see is holy,
For God fashions everything;
And all we touch is holy,
For it all belongs to him.
2. All we grow is holy,
For he’s over all he makes;
And all we eat is holy,
For he’s in all he creates.
3. All we use is holy,
For God lives through all there is;
And those we meet are holy,
For all of us are his.
4. All we are is holy,
For he shapes us with his love;
And all we bear is holy,
For the Lord makes all things good.
5. So let us thank the Father:
Give him glory – he is King;
For heaven and earth are holy,
And all things come from him.
1. My hands have made both heaven and earth; they, and everything in them are mine. I the Lord, have spoken! (Isaiah 66:2; NLT).
2. There is […] one God and Father, who is over all, and in all…
He declared that every kind of food is acceptable in God’s eyes (Mark 7:19; NLT).
3. …and living through all (Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
4. You are to be holy to me because I, the Lord, am holy (Leviticus 20:26; NIV).
He fashions their hearts individually (Psalm 33:15; NKJV).
I send good times and bad times (Isaiah 45:7; NLT).
Shall we accept good from God, and not trouble? (Job 2:10; NIV).
We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him (Romans 8:28; NIV).
5. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you (1 Thessalonians 5:18; NLT).
Glorify the Lord (Psalm 147:12; NLT).
The Lord is the only true God. He is the living God and the everlasting King! (Jeremiah 10:10; NLT).
A person can receive only what is given them from heaven (John 3:27; NIV).