Do everything with love
(1 Corinthians 16:14; NLT).
1. Face all you feel with love:
Grief, anger, shame, pain, fear.
Share everything with God,
For he is always near.
2. Observe your thoughts with love:
Hate, envy, judgement, pride.
Confess them all to God,
Who will not blame, or chide.
3. Speak every word with love:
Don’t mock, abuse, or lie.
Admit your sins to God,
Who hears our victims cry.
4. Do everything with love:
This principle is clear;
Just ask the Father’s help,
For he is always here.
1. You are near (Psalm 75:1; NLT).
2. I confess my sins (Psalm 38:18; NLT).
He will not always chide (Psalm 103:9; RSV).
3. Speak the truth in love (Ephesians 4:15; NLT).
The Lord hears the cries of the needy (Psalm 69:33; NLT).
4. Do everything with love (1 Corinthians 16:14; NLT).
Love your enemies! (Matthew 5:44; NLT).
Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them (Romans 12:9; NLT).
Help me, Lord (Psalm 30:10; NLT).
I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, that he may be with you forever (John 14:16; NASB).