Image: Engin Akyurt, Pixabay
1. My spirit rises up, Lord God,
To join with yours, in prayer.
2. I share my pain and fear with you,
Each fault, each sin, each care,
3. United with you, Father God,
Your Spirit, and your Son,
4. With all the living, and the dead,
For in you, all are one.
1. Come, let us join ourselves to the Lord (Jeremiah 50:5; ESV).
Pray constantly (1 Thessalonians 5:17; CSB).
2. Pray about everything (Philippians 4:6; NLT).
You desire honesty from the womb (Psalm 51:6; NLT).
Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge (Psalm 62:8; NLT).
3. I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one (John 17:22; NLT).
4. He is God of the living, not the dead, for they are all alive to him (Luke 20:38; NLT).
There is […] one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all (Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one – as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us (John 17:21; NLT).