1. Son of God, to seek and find,
We must all leave heaven behind;
Yet, dear Lord, to follow you,
We must trust in heaven, too.
2. Son of Man, to change and grow,
We must dwell in heaven below;
Yet, dear Lord, to care and bond,
We must draw on heaven beyond.
3. Holy One, to feel you near,
We must be in heaven here;
Yet, dear Lord, to practice love,
We must learn from heaven above.
4. Lamb of God, to share your bread,
We must long for heaven ahead;
Yet, dear Lord, to grasp your worth,
We must live in heaven on earth.
1. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me (Jeremiah 29:13; NLT). Follow me and be my disciple (Matthew 9:9; NLT).
2. We will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ (Ephesians 4:15; NLT). Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me (Matthew 25:40; NIV).
3. The Lord is near (Philippians 4:5; NIV). Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them (Romans 12.9; NLT).
4. Jesus took some bread and blessed it. Then he broke it in pieces and gave it to the disciples, saying, “Take this and eat it, for this is my body” (Matthew 26:26; NLT). Worthy is the Lamb who was slaughtered (Revelation 5:12; NLT).