1. God is not the dream of angels,
Nor a vision,
Nor a creed.
2. God is not just wishful thinking,
Nor a longing,
Nor a need.
3. God is neither male nor female,
Storm, nor earthquake,
Fire, nor flood.
4. God is Father, Son, and Spirit,
One forever —
God is Love.
1. This is […] the message of the man whose eyes see clearly, the message of one who hears the words of God [and] sees a vision of the Almighty (Numbers 24:3-4; NLT).
2. I yearn for the Lord, more than watchmen do for the morning (Psalm 130:6; NET).
3. He is not a human being (1 Samuel 15:29; NIV).
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:28; NKJV).
The Lord passed by, and a mighty windstorm hit the mountain. It was such a terrible blast that the rocks were torn loose, but the Lord was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the Lord was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake there was a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire (1 Kings 19:11-12; NLT).
I am about to cover the earth with a flood that will destroy every living thing (Genesis 6:17; NLT).
4. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19; NIV).
The Lord is our God, the Lord is one! (Deuteronomy 6:4; NASB).