1. Trust in God,
For he is perfect,
And his mercy
2. Trust in God,
Who sent his perfect Son
To teach us,
3. Trust in God,
Whose perfect Spirit
Comes to free us
From all sin.
4. Trust in God,
For he is perfect.
And our task? To grow like him.
1. Trust in God and trust also in me (John 14:1; NLT).
Your Father in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48; NLT).
His mercy is very great (1 Chronicles 21:13; NLT).
2. God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16; NLT).
You call me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am (John 13:13; RSV).
When the fulness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law (Galatians 4:5; NKJV).
By the power of the eternal Spirit, Christ offered himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sins (Hebrews 9:14; NLT).
3. There is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death (Romans 8:1-2; NLT).
4. Your Father in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48; NLT).
Put on your new nature, created to be like God – truly righteous and holy (Ephesians 4:24; NLT).
You are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48; NLT).
Hello everyone. I pray for you all. Yesterday I was admitted to hospital as an emergency, so please forgive any shortcomings in my blogs, or my posting-times over the next few days. With love from Ruth xxxxxx
Image: Kranich17, Pixabay
The dust returns to the ground it came from,
and the spirit returns to God who gave it
(Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).
1. One day
I will rest again
By your side.
2. One day
I will walk again
With you, Lord,
As my guide.
3. One day
I will run again
Restored and free.
4. One day
I will dance again –
Then you will dance
He will wipe every tear from their eyes,
and there will be no more death or sorrow
or crying or pain.
All these things are gone forever
(Revelation 21:3-4; NLT).
1. Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11:28; NLT).
The Lord will be at your side (Proverbs 3:26; NIV).
2. Those who trust in the Lord will find new strength […] They will walk and not faint (Isaiah 40:31; NLT).
I will guide you (Psalm 32:8; NLT).
3. They will run and not grow weary (Isaiah 40:31; NLT).
He restores my soul (Psalm 23:3; NKJV).
The oppressed will be set free (Luke 4:18; NLT).
4. You will again be happy and dance merrily (Jeremiah 31:4; NLT).
God will redeem me from the realm of the dead; he will surely take me to himself (Psalm 49:15; NIV).
My beloved is mine and I am his (Song of Songs 2:16; NIV).