1. There is no other path for me
Dear Son of Man.
2. There is no other truth for me
God’s Holy Lamb.
3. There is no other love for me
Our constant Guide.
4. There is no other life for me
1,2,4. Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth and the life” (John 14:6; NLT).
3. God is love (1 John 4:16; NLT).
4. Oh that you would choose life, so that your descendants might live! You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life (Deuteronomy 30:19-20; NLT).
We preach Christ crucified (1 Corinthians 1:23; NIV).
I know that the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me (Psalm 16:8; NLT).
1. When I wake, Lord,
You are with me.
When I pray
We join as one.
2. When I walk
You go with me
In rain, or storm,
Or summer sun.
3. When I serve,
We work together.
When I’m sick,
You share my pain.
4. When I sleep,
You rest beside me
Till we rise
To start again.
5. Lord, in danger,
You are with me,
With staff and rod;
6. And, in death,
You’ll still be here,
To guide my spirit
Back to God.
1. When I wake up, you are still with me (Psalm 139:18; NLT).
Whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17; NIV).
2. I am with you always, even to the end of the age (Matthew 28:20; NLT).
3. The Lord worked with them (Mark 16:20; NIV).
In all their suffering he also suffered (Isaiah 63:9; NLT).
4. Then Jesus said, “Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest” (Matthew 11:28-30; NLT).
In peace I will lie down and sleep, for you alone, O Lord, will keep me safe (Psalm 4:8; NLT).
5. When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you (Isaiah 43:2; NLT).
You are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me (Psalm 23:4; NLT).
6. Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me (Psalm 23:4; NLT, alternative translation).
The dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).