1. You are the stars in the sky, Lord;
You are the heavens and earth;
2. You are the lands, seas, and creatures;
You are our advent and birth.
3. You are the strength in our bodies;
You are our blood and our breath;
4. You are the love in our hearts, Lord,
You are our life and our death.
5. You are the One who forgives, Lord;
You are the One who makes whole;
6. You are the One who has mercy;
You are our God, and our soul.
1. There is […] one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all
(Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
2. I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb (Jeremiah 1:5; NLT).
The Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul (Genesis 2:7; WEB).
3. The Lord God is my strength (Isaiah 12:2; NLT).
There is a spirit within people, the breath of the Almighty within them (Job 32:8; NLT).
4. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them (1 John 4:16; NLT).
In him we live and move and have our being (Acts 17:28, NIV).
The Lord gives both death and life (1 Samuel 2:6; NLT).
5. He forgives all my sins (Psalm 103:2; NLT).
I am the Lord, who heals you (Exodus 15:27; NIV).
6. The Lord passed in front of Moses, calling out, “Yahweh! The Lord! The God of compassion and mercy! (Exodus 34:6; NLT).
My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed (John 20:28; NLT).
You are the temple of the living God (2 Corinthians 6:16; NLT).
We all share the same Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:13; NLT).