To all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.
(John 1:11; NLT).
1. Jesus, I accept you,
Father, I believe,
Spirit, I depend on you:
My God, to whom I cleave.
2. Jesus, I exalt you,
Father, I adore,
Spirit, I rejoice in you:
My God, for evermore.
3. Three-In-One, my Saviour,
You have set me free:
Words cannot express my joy That you, Lord, first loved me.
4. Shepherd King, I love you
With mind, and strength, and soul,
Thanking you with all my heart,
For you have made me whole.
5. Lord, receive my worship, Father, Spirit, Son:
Nothing can express my praise –
For you have made us one.
Whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
(1 Corinthians 6:17; NIV).
1. I tell you the solemn truth, whoever accepts the one I send accepts me, and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me (John 13:20; NET).
2. I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever (Psalm 145:1; NIV).
3. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free, and that the time of the Lord has come (Luke 4:18-19; NET).
We love each other because he loved us first (1 John 4:19; NLT).
4. I love you, Lord (Psalm 18:1; NLT).
You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind (Luke 10:27; NLT).
He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5; RSV).
5. O Lord our God, others have ruled us, but you alone are the one we worship (Isaiah 26:13; NLT).
There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:28; NLT).
I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one (John 17:22; NLT).