1. There is no other path for me
Dear Son of Man.
2. There is no other truth for me
God’s Holy Lamb.
3. There is no other love for me
Our constant Guide.
4. There is no other life for me
1,2,4. Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth and the life” (John 14:6; NLT).
3. God is love (1 John 4:16; NLT).
4. Oh that you would choose life, so that your descendants might live! You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life (Deuteronomy 30:19-20; NLT).
We preach Christ crucified (1 Corinthians 1:23; NIV).
1. Thank you, Jesus,
Son of Man,
For your humanity.
2. Thank you, Jesus,
Son of God,
For your divinity.
3. Thank you, Jesus,
Prince of Peace,
For loving every nation.
4. Thank you Jesus,
Lamb of God,
For being our salvation.
1. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being (Philippians 2:6-7; NLT).
2. Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:11; NLT).
“My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed (John 20:28; NLT).
3. My Father’s house has many rooms (John 14:2; NIV).
I have other sheep, that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will heed my voice. So there shall be one flock, one shepherd (John 10:16; RSV).
This is God’s plan: Both Gentiles and Jews who believe the Good News share equally in the riches inherited by God’s children. Both are part of the same body, and both enjoy the promise of blessings because they belong to Christ Jesus (Ephesians 3:6; NLT).
4. Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners (1 Timothy 1:15; NLT).
God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son,
so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life
(John 3:16; NLT).
1. Jesus is the Word of God,
His much-loved, only Son,
Who comes to live with us on earth
And make all people one.
2. Jesus is the bread of God,
Who comes to feed each soul,
To heal in body, heart and mind
So we can be made whole.
3. Jesus is the Lamb of God,
Who comes to pay the price
For all our sins and weaknesses:
A perfect sacrifice.
4. Jesus is the Love of God,
His unveiled, human face,
Who comes to live within us all,
For Jesus is God’s grace.
1. He wore a robe dipped in blood and his title was the Word of God (Revelation 19:13; NLT).
This is my dearly loved Son (Mark 9:7; NLT).
I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one (John 17:22; NLT).
2. The true bread of God is the one who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world (John 6:33; NLT).
He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5; RSV).
3. John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, “Look! The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world!” (John 1:29; NLT).
By the power of the eternal Spirit, Christ offered himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sins (Hebrews 9:14; NLT).
4. Nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:39; NLT).
God, who said, “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ (2 Corinthians 4:6; NLT).
Then the veil of the temple was torn from top to bottom (Mark 15:38; NKJV).
When the Roman officer who stood facing him saw how he had died, he exclaimed, “This man truly was the Son of God!” (Mark 15:39; NLT).
Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
God saved us and called us to live a holy life. He did this, not because we deserved it, but because that was his plan from before the beginning of time – to show us his grace through Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 1:9; NLT).