The Lord God placed the man in the Garden of Eden
to tend and watch over it
(Genesis 2:15; NLT).
1. Help us to cherish
Forest, sea, and spring.
2. Help us to nurture
Every living thing.
3. Help us to care for others,
And the earth.
4. Help us to love your Son,
And grasp his worth.
1. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1:1; NLT).
2. He himself gives life and breath to everything (Acts 17:25; NLT).
3. Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them (Romans 12:9; NLT).
4. This is my Son, my Chosen One. Listen to him (Luke 9:35; NLT).
There is only one thing worth being concerned about (Luke 10:42; NLT).
I consider everything a loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord (Philippians 3:8; NIV).