Image: Felix Mittermeier, Pixabay
Your heavenly Father is perfect (Matthew 5:48; NIV).
1. God’s timing is perfect.
His mercy is great.
It’s never too early.
It’s never too late.
2. God’s pathway is perfect.
He knows we are weak.
It’s never too dreary.
It’s never too steep.
3. God’s kindness is perfect.
So gentle, his touch.
It’s never too little.
It’s never too much.
4. God’s burden is perfect.
He shares in our plight.
It’s never too weighty.
It’s never too light.
5. God’s wisdom is perfect,
For he is eternal –
The First, and the Last.
1. This is what the Lord says, “At just the right time, I will respond to you” (Isaiah 49:8; NLT).
At the right time, I, the Lord, will make it happen (Isaiah 60:22; NLT).
His mercy is great (2 Samuel 24:14; NLT).
2. God’s way is perfect (Psalm 18:30; NLT).
He knows how weak we are; he remembers we are only dust (Psalm 103:14; NLT).
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me (Psalm 23:4; KJV).
3. The Lord’s loyal kindness never ceases, his compassions never end (Lamentations 3:22; NET).
I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls (Matthew 11:29; NIV).
No matter what their diseases were, the touch of his hand healed every one (Luke 4:40; NLT).
4. In all their suffering he also suffered (Isaiah 63:9; NLT).
My burden on thee is not heavy (Job 33:7; YLT).
My yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light (Matthew 11:30; NLT).
5. Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways! (Romans 11:33; NLT).
Truly, O God of Israel, our Saviour, you work in mysterious ways (Isaiah 45:15; NLT).
Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens (Psalm 36:5; NLT).
“I am the Alpha and the Omega – the beginning and the end,” says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come – the Almighty One” (Revelation 1:8; NLT).
I am the First and the Last; there is no other God (Isaiah 44:6; NLT).
He is the eternal King, the unseen one who never dies; he alone is God (1 Timothy 17; NLT).