Repent of your sins and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped away.
(Acts 3:19; NLT).
I’m truly sorry for my sins:
Please help me
To apologise today.
You know I’m sorry for my sins:
Be merciful –
Forgive me now, I pray.
I’m deeply sorry for my sins:
Please let me feel your presence,
4. Lord, You know I’m sorry for my sins:
Please strengthen me –
Then I will sin no more.
Jesus stood up again and said to the woman, “Where are your accusers?
Didn’t even one of them condemn you?” “No, Lord,” she said.
And Jesus said, “Neither do I. Go and sin no more.”
(John 8:10-11; NLT).
1. If you are presenting a sacrifice at the altar in the Temple and you suddenly remember that someone has something against you, leave your sacrifice there at the altar. Go and be reconciled to that person. Then come and offer your sacrifice to God (Matthew 5:23-4; NLT).
2. Have mercy on me, O God, because of your unfailing love. Because of your great compassion, blot out the stain of my sins. Wash me clean from my guilt. Purify me from my sin. For I recognise my rebellion; it haunts me day and night (Psalm 51:1-3; NLT).
Forgive us our sins (Luke 11:4; NLT).
3. O Lord, you have driven me from your presence. Yet I will look once more toward your holy Temple (Jonah 2:4; NLT).
4. I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit (Ephesians 3:16; NLT).
Give your strength to your servant (Psalm 86:16; NLT).
Why don’t people say to God, ‘I have sinned, but I will sin no more’? (Job 43:31; NLT).