Pray for all people. Ask God to help them;
intercede on their behalf
(1 Timothy 2:1; NLT).
I pray for all of us
2. Those yearning for a home,
3. Those thirsting for freedom
From fear, abuse,
4. Those longing for better health
5. And those who ache
For the presence
Of the dead.
6. Please strengthen us
To face each loss;
Console us when we mourn.
7. Help us to find
New hope in you,
And to rebuild our lives
8. By following your much-loved Son,
Who gave up all he had
Through his dear name,
1. Pray for all people. Ask God to help them; intercede on their behalf (1 Timothy 2:1; NLT).
2. Forget not your servant but give her a son (1 Samuel 1:11; NIV).
3. The oppressed will be set free (Luke 4:18; NLT).
4. He will heal us (Hosea 6:1; NLT).
5. You have taken away my companions and my loved ones. Darkness is my closest friend (Psalm 88:18; NLT).
6. Even when I walk in the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me (Psalm 23:4; NLT).
7. “I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11; NLT).
Jesus called out to them, “Come, follow me!” (Matthew 4:19; NLT).
8. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being (Philippians 2:6-7; NLT).
We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us (1 John 3:16; NLT).