1. Trust in God,
For he is perfect,
And his mercy
2. Trust in God,
Who sent his perfect Son
To teach us,
3. Trust in God,
Whose perfect Spirit
Comes to free us
From all sin.
4. Trust in God,
For he is perfect.
And our task? To grow like him.
1. Trust in God and trust also in me (John 14:1; NLT).
Your Father in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48; NLT).
His mercy is very great (1 Chronicles 21:13; NLT).
2. God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life (John 3:16; NLT).
You call me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am (John 13:13; RSV).
When the fulness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of a woman, born under the law, to redeem those who were under the law (Galatians 4:5; NKJV).
By the power of the eternal Spirit, Christ offered himself to God as a perfect sacrifice for our sins (Hebrews 9:14; NLT).
3. There is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus. And because you belong to him, the power of the life-giving Spirit has freed you from the power of sin that leads to death (Romans 8:1-2; NLT).
4. Your Father in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48; NLT).
Put on your new nature, created to be like God – truly righteous and holy (Ephesians 4:24; NLT).
You are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48; NLT).
1. I love you, Lord,
Please help me
By forgiving all my sins,
2. By healing me,
And saving me,
And giving my soul wings.
3. I love you, Lord,
Please help me
By redeeming me from death,
4. And crowning me
With mercy, Lord,
Beyond my final breath.
1. I love you, Lord (Psalm 18:1; NLT).
He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy (Psalm 28:7; NLT).
He forgives all my sins, and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things. My youth is renewed like the eagle’s! (Psalm 103:2-5; NLT).
2. Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners (1 Timothy 1:15; NLT).
Those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles (Isaiah 40:31; NLT).
3. God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave (Psalm 49:15; NKJV).
4. The dust returns to the ground it came from, and the spirit returns to God who gave it (Ecclesiastes 12:7; NIV).