You are a God of forgiveness, gracious and merciful,
slow to become angry, and rich in unfailing love
(Nehemiah 9:17; NLT).
1. God is shelter, and space;
Mercy, and grace;
2. Forgiveness, and care;
Wrathful, yet fair;
3. Salvation, and might;
Darkness, and light;
4. Tumult, and peace;
God is love, without cease.
1. All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of your wings (Psalm 36:7; NLT).
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1:1; NLT).
There is […] one God and Father, who is over all, and in all, and living through all (Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
2. He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death and crowns me with love and tender mercies (Psalm 103:2-4; NLT).
God is a raging fire (Deuteronomy 4:24; ESV).
Everything he does is just and fair (Deuteronomy 32:4; NLT).
3. The Lord is my light and my salvation (Psalm 27:1; NLT).
He shrouded himself in darkness (Psalm 18:11; NLT).
4. I hear the tumult of the raging seas as your waves and surging tides sweep over me (Psalm 42:7; NLT).
The Lord is peace (Judges 6:24; NLT).
God is love (1 John 4:16; NLT).