If you seek him, you will find him
(1 Chronicles 28:9; NLT).
1. Living God,
I seek you in my mind,
So I may know your presence
2. Son of Man,
I seek you in my heart,
So we can walk together, talk,
I seek you in my soul,
For I can’t live without your strength
May we be one for evermore,
In mind, and heart, and soul;
In flesh, and blood.
1. You are the temple of the living God (2 Corinthians 6:16; NLT).
All who live in love live in God, and God lives in them (1 John 4:16; NLT).
2. Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me (Psalm 23:4; NLT).
3. The Counsellor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things (John 14:26; CSB).
You have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you (1 John 2:27; NLT).
He will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit (Ephesians 3:16; NLT).
He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love (Romans 5:5; NLT).
4. I pray […] that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one – I in them and you in me – so that they may be brought to complete unity (John 17:20-23; NIV).
God said, “Let us make human beings in our image, to be like us” (Genesis 1:26; NLT).
You are the children of the living God (Hosea 1:10; NLT).
Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus (Philippians 2:5; NKJV).
I will give them one heart (Jeremiah 32:39; NLT).
We all share the same Spirit 1 Corinthians 12:13; NLT).
There is one body (Ephesians 4:4; NLT).
In Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body (Colossians 2:9; NLT).
Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you cannot have eternal life within you (John 6:53; NLT).
1. There is no other path for me
Dear Son of Man.
2. There is no other truth for me
God’s Holy Lamb.
3. There is no other love for me
Our constant Guide.
4. There is no other life for me
1,2,4. Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth and the life” (John 14:6; NLT).
3. God is love (1 John 4:16; NLT).
4. Oh that you would choose life, so that your descendants might live! You can make this choice by loving the Lord your God, obeying him, and committing yourself firmly to him. This is the key to your life (Deuteronomy 30:19-20; NLT).
We preach Christ crucified (1 Corinthians 1:23; NIV).
1. Thank you, Jesus,
Son of Man,
For your humanity.
2. Thank you, Jesus,
Son of God,
For your divinity.
3. Thank you, Jesus,
Prince of Peace,
For loving every nation.
4. Thank you Jesus,
Lamb of God,
For being our salvation.
1. Though he was God, he did not think of equality with God as something to cling to. Instead, he gave up his divine privileges; he took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being (Philippians 2:6-7; NLT).
2. Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:11; NLT).
“My Lord and my God!” Thomas exclaimed (John 20:28; NLT).
3. My Father’s house has many rooms (John 14:2; NIV).
I have other sheep, that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will heed my voice. So there shall be one flock, one shepherd (John 10:16; RSV).
This is God’s plan: Both Gentiles and Jews who believe the Good News share equally in the riches inherited by God’s children. Both are part of the same body, and both enjoy the promise of blessings because they belong to Christ Jesus (Ephesians 3:6; NLT).
4. Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners (1 Timothy 1:15; NLT).