The Lord is full of tenderness and mercy (James 5:11; NLT).
1. Close your eyes to seek Christ’s face:
Full of mercy, light and grace.
2. Lift your gaze to catch his smile:
He won’t censure or revile.
3. Look at him, and watch his love
Pouring down from heaven above.
4. Talk with Christ; ask him to heal:
He will know just how you feel.
5. Your faith, your doubts, your hopes, your fears,
Your suffering throughout the years –
6. He sees, and knows, and shares them all:
Each loss, each pain, each grief, each fall.
7. He sees, and knows, and shares each one:
Our Lord, who died for us – God’s Son.
8. At last, receive his healing touch: Rejoice! He loves you very much.
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
1. I will see you face to face (Psalm 17:15; NLT).
2. The Lord is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love. He will not always accuse, nor will he harbour his anger forever; he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities (Psalm 103:8-10; NIV).
3. No power in the sky above or in the earth below – indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 8:39; NLT).
4. I love the Lord because he hears my voice (Psalm 116:1; NLT).
5. This High Priest of ours understands our weaknesses, for he faced all the same testings we do (Hebrews 4:15; NLT).
6. O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me(Psalm 139:1; NLT).
7. In all their suffering he also suffered (Isaiah 63:9; NLT).
God showed his great love for us by sending Christ to die for us while we were sinners (Romans 5:8; NLT).
8. I am the Lord, who heals you (Exodus 15:27; NIV).
To all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.
(John 1:11; NLT).
1. Jesus, I accept you,
Father, I believe,
Spirit, I depend on you:
My God, to whom I cleave.
2. Jesus, I exalt you,
Father, I adore,
Spirit, I rejoice in you:
My God, for evermore.
3. Three-In-One, my Saviour,
You have set me free:
Words cannot express my joy That you, Lord, first loved me.
4. Shepherd King, I love you
With mind, and strength, and soul,
Thanking you with all my heart,
For you have made me whole.
5. Lord, receive my worship, Father, Spirit, Son:
Nothing can express my praise –
For you have made us one.
Whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
(1 Corinthians 6:17; NIV).
1. I tell you the solemn truth, whoever accepts the one I send accepts me, and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me (John 13:20; NET).
2. I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever (Psalm 145:1; NIV).
3. The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free, and that the time of the Lord has come (Luke 4:18-19; NET).
We love each other because he loved us first (1 John 4:19; NLT).
4. I love you, Lord (Psalm 18:1; NLT).
You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind (Luke 10:27; NLT).
He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities; upon him was the chastisement that made us whole, and with his stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53:5; RSV).
5. O Lord our God, others have ruled us, but you alone are the one we worship (Isaiah 26:13; NLT).
There is no longer Jew or Gentile, slave or free, male and female. For you are all one in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:28; NLT).
I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one (John 17:22; NLT).