Image: falco, Pixabay
1. I can do all things though Christ,
Who strengthens me each day;
Who hears my voice,
And answers me,
And helps me when I stray.
2. I can do all things through Christ,
Who shares my heavy load;
Who hears my prayers,
And teaches me,
And guides me on his road.
3. I can do all things through Christ,
Who helps me face each fear;
Who hears my cries,
And comforts me,
For he is always near.
1. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13; NKJV).
He hears my voice and my prayer for mercy (Psalm 116:1; NLT).
I call out to the Lord, and he answers me from his holy mountain (Psalm 3:4; NIV).
He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy (Psalm 28:7; NLT).
2. In all their suffering he also suffered (Isaiah 63:9; NLT).
He has borne our griefs and carried our sorrows (Isaiah 53:4; NKJV).
He hears the prayers of the righteous (Proverbs 15:29; NLT).
You call me Teacher and Lord; and you are right, for so I am (John 13:13; RSV).
He guides me along right paths (Psalm 23:3; NLT).
3. I call on the Lord in my distress, and he answers me (Psalm 120:1; NIV).
He hears their cries for help and rescues them (Psalm 145:19; NLT).
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me (Psalm 23:4; KJV).