1. From earth, Lord, to infinity
We all return, one day.
2. From suffering to perfect health
Our spirits fly away.
3. From wretchedness to happiness
Our souls, at last, will come
4. From death to immortality,
When our race has been run.
5. Yet all this can be ours in life:
Your kingdom is so near –
6. A prayer, kind word, or action
And your kingdom, Lord, is here.
7. Then we will live in heaven on earth,
Released from fear and sin,
8. United in our love, Lord,
For your kingdom is within!
1. Return, O my soul, to your rest (Psalm 116:7: ESV).
2. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain (Revelation 21:4; NLT).
3. Come and share your master’s happiness! (Matthew 25:21; NIV).
4. To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honour and immortality, he will give eternal life (Romans 2:7; NIV). I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful (2 Timothy 4:7; NLT).
5. Above all, you must live as citizens of heaven (Philippians 1:27; NLT). The Kingdom of God is near (Luke 10:11; NLT).
6. Don’t just pretend to love others. Really love them (Romans 12:9; NLT). The Kingdom of God is already among you (Luke 17:21; NLT).
7. Perfect love casts out fear (1 John 4:18; NKJV). He gave his life to free us from from every kind of sin (Titus 2:14; NLT).
8. Whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit (1 Corinthians 6:17; NIV). The kingdom of God is within you (Luke 17:21; NKJV).