Hi to every reader. Loss and bereavement are an inevitable part of life for everyone, but when death ends precious relationships, God is always there to help:
* The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised (Job 1:21; NIV).
* As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you (Isaiah 66:13; NIV).
* For your Maker is your husband – the LORD Almighty is his name (Isaiah 54:5; NIV).
* [Nothing] …will be able to separate us from the love of God (Romans 8:39-9; NIV).
* My beloved is mine and I am his (Song of Songs 2:16; NIV).
* The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms (Deuteronomy 33:27; NIV).
You are my father
And my mother now,
And one day
You will be my husband, too.
You give –
And then you take your gifts away,
Yet may I always praise
Your glorious name;
For I am yours,
And you are mine,
So nothing can divide me
From your love.
On your tender care,
I find my refuge
In your everlasting arms.