To acquire wisdom is to love oneself (Proverbs 19:8; NLT).
1. We can’t give hope to others
When we have none of our own.
2. We can’t love other people
When we hate to be alone.
3. We can’t guide other people
When we do not know the way,
4. Nor help them find their heaven
When we live in hell each day.
1. They are like stunted shrubs in the desert, with no hope for the future (Jeremiah 17:6; NLT).
2. Darkness is my closest friend (Psalm 88:18; NLT).
3. Some wandered in the wilderness, lost and homeless (Psalm 107:4; NLT).
4. God blesses those who […] realise their need for him, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs (Matthew 5:3; NLT).
If I make my bed in hell, behold, you are there (Psalm 139:8; NLT).