He has planted eternity in the human heart
(Ecclesiastes 3:11; NLT).
1. The past Is not behind us:
It is now.
2. The future,
3. Far beyond time, Godpours out justice
4. Uniting us all in his peace:
His government and its peace will never end
(Isaiah 9:7; NLT).
1. The Kingdom of God is already among you (Luke 17:21; NLT).
2. God’s kingdom is here with you (Luke 17:21; CEV).
3. The One who is high and lifted up … inhabits eternity (Isaiah 57:15; ESV).
This world’s people are now being judged (John 12:31; CEV).
The Lord our God is merciful and forgiving, even though we have rebelled against him (Daniel 9:9; NIV).
4. All glory to him who alone is God, our Saviour through Jesus Christ our Lord. All glory, majesty, power, and authority are his before all time, and in the present, and beyond all time! Amen (Jude 1:25; NLT).
From within, out of a person’s heart, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, wickedness, deceit, lustful desires, envy, slander, pride, and foolishness. All these vile things come from within; they are what defile you
(Mark 7:20-23; NLT).
My hands are soiled.
My tongue has lied.
My feet have followed
My heart is cold;
My judgments, harsh.
My thoughts betray you
All my days.
My faith is weak.
My hope has gone.
My love for you, and all,
Lord, rescue me! Forgive my sins,
And lead me on
The way you taught.