Jesus said, “Come to me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you. Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30; NLT).
Don’t let prayer become a burden;
Don’t let prayer become a chore:
Listen to the Spirit’s prompting – Silence is your inner core.
Take it slowly. Take it gently.
Keep it honest; not too long:
One with God in deep communion –
Though you’re weak, your prayers are strong.
Revel in your intercessions;
Pray for those who cross your path,
Begging God to bless and heal them –
Don’t let this become a “task”.
For yourself, ask God to help you
Face, and bear, his perfect will
With humble thanks, and great rejoicing –
Knowing that he loves you, still.
Pray that many unbelievers Meet Christ Jesus, hear his call,
Repent, and turn to him each day –
Believing that God loves us all.
God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.
(John 3:16; NLT).
Give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18; RSV).
1. Thank you, Lord,
For this new day.
Please keep me
On your Little Way,
2. So I will feel, think, Say, and do Everything with love,
3. No matter what
You give or take, May I accept it For your sake,
4. Then I will feel, think, Say, and do Everything with love,
The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
(Galatians 5:6; NIV).
We know what real love is because Jesus gave up his life for us. So we also ought to give up our lives for our brothers and sisters.
(1 John 3:16; NLT).
1. The gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life (Matthew 7:14; NASB).
Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children, and walk in the way of love (Ephesians 5:2; NIV).
2. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ (Ephesians 5:2; NLT)
Don’t copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think (Romans 12:2; NLT).
We will speak the truth in love, growing in every way more and more like Christ (Ephesians 4:15; NLT).
Do everything with love (1 Corinthians 16:14; NLT).
3. Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked I will leave this life. The Lord gives and the Lord takes away. Blessed be the name of the Lord (Job 1:21; CSB).
My Father, if it is not possible for this cup to be taken away unless I drink it, may your will be done (Matthew 26:42; NIV).
4. As we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world (1 John 4:17; NLT).