We love him,
because he first loved us
(1 John 4:19; KJV).
1. You love me, and I love you –
Every word you speak is true.
2. You’re with me, and I’m with you –
In all I feel, think, say, and do.
3. You dwell in me, and I in you –
Timeless, changeless, ever new.
4. I live through you, and you through me –
Your only Son has set me free.
5. I am yours, and you are mine –
In life, in death, and for all time.
6. I’m one with you, and you with me –
Together, for eternity.
1. He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
I love you, Lord (Psalm 18:1; NLT).
2. The Lord is always with me (Psalm 16:8; NLT).
I am always with you (Psalm 73:23; NIV)
3. He that dwells in love dwells in God, and God in him (1 John 4:16; AKJV).
4. There is one […] God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all (Ephesians 4:5; NLT).
God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him (1 John 4:9; ESV).
5. I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine (Song of Songs 6:3; NLT).
6. God is love. If we keep on loving others, we will stay one in our hearts with God, and he will stay one with us (1 John 4:16; CEV).