1. Thank you, Father, for my night,
For all my dreams,
And this new day.
2. Help me to pick up my cross,
And follow Christ,
And always pray,
3. Rejoicing in your Spirit, Lord,
Who loves me,
Though I’m fully known,
4. While waiting patiently in exile,
Till you come
To take me home.
1. Thank him for all he has done (Philippians 4:6; NLT).
Give thanks in all circumstances (1 Thessalonians 5:18; NIV).
2. If any of you wants to be my follower, you must turn from your selfish ways, take up your cross daily, and follow me (Luke 9:23; NLT).
Pray continually (1 Thessalonians 5:17; NIV).
3. Rejoice always (1 Thessalonians 5:16; NIV).
The believers were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit (Acts 13:52; NLT).
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb (Jeremiah 1:5; NLT).
He knows the secrets of every heart (Psalm 44:21; NLT).
4. Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him (Psalm 37:7).
I sent them away to exile and brought them home again (Ezekiel 39:28; NLT).