Three things will last forever – faith, hope, and love – and the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:13; NLT).
1. Give faith To the faithless, Lord,
To the hopeless,
3. And love
To the loveless,
4. Then all
Will be joyful – Come what may.
Our hearts ache, but we always have joy.
(2 Corinthians 6:10; NLT).
1. By grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8; ESV).
2. You were at that time separate from Christ, excluded from the people of Israel, and strangers to the covenants of the promise, having no hope and without God in the world. But now in Christ Jesus you who previously were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ (Ephesians 2:12; NASB20).
3. As God says in Hosea: “Those who are not my people I will call my people. Those who are not loved I will call my loved ones” (Romans 9:25; GWT).
4. Suddenly, an angel of the Lord appeared among them, and the radiance of the Lord’s glory surrounded them. They were terrified, but the angel reassured them. “Don’t be afraid!” he said. “I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people. The Saviour -yes, the Messiah, the Lord – has been born today in Bethlehem, the city of David!” (Luke 2:9-11; NLT).
Their hearts will rejoice with everlasting joy (Psalm 22:26; NLT).