The Lord is King forever and ever! (Psalm 10:16; NLT).
1. The Lord is King of heaven and earth,
Yet stoops to offer us his love.
2. His Son is here, in everyone,
Ready to teach us what is good.
3. His Holy Spirit waits in all
To heal in flesh, mind, heart, and soul.
4. He longs for us to turn to him;
His one desire: to make us whole.
His hands make whole
(Job 5;18; NHEB).
1. O Lord, God of our ancestors, you alone are the God who is in heaven. You are ruler of all the kingdoms of the earth (2 Chronicles 20:6; NLT).
He stoops to look down on heaven and on earth (Psalm 113:6; NLT).
He loves us with unfailing love (Psalm 117:2; NLT).
2. Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
Don’t copy the behaviour and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect (Romans 12:2; NLT).
3. Your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19; NLT).
The Lord must wait for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion (Isaiah 30:18; NLT).
Think of it – the Lord is ready to heal me! (Isaiah 38:20; NLT).
4. The Lord longs to be gracious to you (Isaiah 30:18; NIV).
We are only dust,
But you are all:
From every star
To every grain of sand.
All you create is part of you, Our Father;
All you beget
Remains within your hand.
All that exists
Is one with your Holy Spirit;
One with your only Son,
So we adore:
Heaven and earth, the firmament, All creatures,
And every speck of dust,
There is one Lord, one faith, one baptism, and one God and Father, who is over all and in all and living through all (Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, the power, the glory, the victory, and the majesty. Everything in the heavens and on earth is yours, O Lord, and this is your kingdom. We adore you as the one who is over all things (1 Chronicles 29:11; NLT).
There is […] one God and Father,
who is over all and in all and living through all (Ephesians 4:5-6; NLT).
1. May I love each child, Lord God,
Because they are your cradle.
2. May I love each neighbour, Lord,
Because they are your home.
3. May I love each stranger, Lord,
Because they are your temple.
4. May I love each enemy,
Because they are your throne.
5. May I love you, Father God,
Because you make and keep me.
6. May I love you, Jesus Christ,
Because you cleanse my sin.
7. May I love you, Holy Ghost,
Because you never leave me;
8. And may I even love my self –
Because you dwell within.
The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love
(Galatians 5:6; NIV).
1. Anyone who welcomes a little child like this on my behalf is welcoming me (Matthew 18:5; NLT).
Jesus, […] though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men (Philippians 2:5-7; ESV).
2. Love your neighbour (Luke 10:27; NLT).
Jesus replied, “All who love me will do what I say. My Father will love them, and we will come and make our home with each of them” (John 14:23; NLT).
3. Love the stranger (Deuteronomy 10:19; NKJV).
Show love to foreigners (Deuteronomy 10:19; NLT).
You are the temple of the living God (2 Corinthians 6:16; NLT).
4. Love your enemies! (Matthew 5:44; NLT).
He loves all his people (Deuteronomy 33:3; NLT).
5. You must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your strength, and all your mind (Luke 10:27; NLT).
Your hands shaped me and made me (Job 10:8; NIV).
The Lord keeps me alive! (Psalm 54:4; NLT).
6. Lord, you know everything. You know that I love you (John 21:17; NLT).
I will cleanse them of their sins (Jeremiah 33:8; NLT).
7. He has given us the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with his love (Romans 5:5; NLT).
I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, [Comforter, Encourager, Counsellor] who will never leave you (John 14:16; NLT).
8. Love your neighbour as yourself (Luke 10:27; NLT).
All who live in love live in God, and God lives in them (1 John 4:16; NLT).