Image: congerdesign, Pixabay
1. With you, night is as radiant
And suffering as fruitful, Lord,
2. Silence is as lyrical
And poverty as priceless, Lord,
3. Weakness is as powerful
And bad events as treasured, Lord,
4. Whilst heartbreak is as valuable
As rapture –
But nothing is as precious, Lord,
1. To you the night shines as bright as day. Darkness and light are the same to you
(Psalm 139:12; NLT).
In all things God works for the good of those who love him (Romans 8:28; NIV).
2. Be silent before the Sovereign Lord (Zephaniah 1:7; NIV).
Sing to the Lord, all the earth (1 Chronicles 16:23; NIV).
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 5:3; NIV).
3. I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong (2 Corinthians 12:10; KJV).
Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus (1 Thessalonians 5:18; NIV).
4. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted (Matthew 5:4; NIV).
The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love (Galatians 5:6; NIV).