1. May I walk, Lord Jesus;
Walk your narrow way.
2. May I eat, Lord Jesus;
Eat your bread of tears.
3. May I drink, Lord Jesus;
Drink your bitter cup.
4. May I know, Lord Jesus;
Know your pains and fears.
5. May I love, Lord Jesus;
Love all those I meet.
6. May I serve, Lord Jesus;
Serve your people, too.
7. May I share, Lord Jesus;
Share your heavy cross.
8. May I be, Lord Jesus,
Always one with you.
1. The gate is small and the way is narrow that leads to life (Matthew 7:14; NASB).
2. You have fed them with the bread of tears (Psalm 80:5; NIV).
3. He has filled me with bitterness and given me a bitter cup of sorrow to drink (Lamentations 3:15; NLT).
4. He took up our pain and bore our suffering (Isaiah 53:4; NIV).
5. Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ (Ephesians 5:2; NLT).
6. Anyone who wants to be first must be the very last, and the servant of all (Mark 9:35; NIV).
7. As they led Jesus away, a man named Simon, who was from Cyrene, happened to be coming in from the countryside. The soldiers seized him and put the cross on him and made him carry it behind Jesus (Luke 23:26; NLT).
8. I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one – as you are in me, Father, and I am in you (John 17:21; NLT).