I am nothing but dust and ashes (Genesis 18:27; NIV).
1. Without you I am nothing, Father –
Finite flesh and fragile bone.
2. Without you I am nothing, Mary –
Motherless, and all alone.
3. Without you I am nothing, Jesus –
Sinful, weak, condemned to death.
4. Without you I am nothing, Spirit –
You alone give life and breath.
1. You lived in this world without God and without hope (Ephesians 2:12; NLT).
We ourselves are like fragile clay jars (2 Corinthians 4:7; NLT).
2. He said to this disciple, “Here is your mother.” And from then on this disciple took her into his home (John 19:27; NLT).
3. The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord (Romans 6:23; NLT).
4. The Spirit of God has made me, and the breath of the Almighty gives me life (Job 33:4; NLT).