Christ is all that matters, and he lives in all of us (Colossians 3:11; NLT).
1. Listen to your neighbour,
Don’t argue, or agree,
Or try to make them change their mind:
Just give your love for free.
2. Listen to each stranger,
Don’t judge them, or reject,
Or try to make them more like you:
Just meet them, and connect.
3. Listen to each foreigner,
Don’t shun, shout, or demand,
Or try to make them speak your tongue:
Just strive to understand.
4. Listen to your enemy,
Don’t fear, or hate, or fight,
Or try to make them yield to you:
Just hold them in God’s light.
1. Love your neighbour (Mark 12:31; NLT).
2. Love the stranger (Deuteronomy 10:19; NKJV).
3. Show love to foreigners (Deuteronomy 10:19; NLT).
4. Love your enemies (Matthew 5:44; NLT).